I’m really tired of this cold weather. Ever since I was a kid I have always enjoyed the hot summer days and nights. It seems so far away, but I know that realistically there’s only about a month left… and I can’t wait! I’ll be heading off to most infamous Busch Gardens, Kings Dominion, and probably a few more places if my work schedule allows.
So, while I’m daydreaming about the next beach adventure, I wanted to remind you what you need as you travel to your favorite summer destination.
This summer, make sure you have the essentials by…
- Packing your sun tan lotion—you definitely want the sun kissed look
- Bringing some beach towels! A girls gotta dry off!
- Packing your swim suit or trunks—You can’t forget this! What will you swim in? …hmmm, unless you’re going to a nudist beach — then you probably won’t need it…
- Maybe taking some extra clothing, just in case your clothes get wet –you can never have enough of these.
- Having an extra towel to put in your seat while you drive home—a wet soggy seat is horrible!
- Taking your sunscreen –block some of those rays!
- Bringing some FOOD… I know for me I kind of get hungry swimming and lying out there on the beach for a long period of time
Altogether, if you have these essentials, then you’re set! Enjoy your time on the beach and relax this summer.