Looking for a place to stay? Check out this list of woman-owned lodging, accommodations, and even aggregators to help you find the next place to visit.
- Golightly (Founder Victoria O’Connell) – women’s homesharing community
- Kid & Coe: Vacation rentals for families, for that moment when you bring a kiddo along (Founder Zoie Kingsbery Coe)
- Kind Traveler: Socially-conscious hotel booking platform that gives back to global causes (CEO & Founder Jessica Blotter)
- El Pretexto (Cayey, Puerto Rico): Culinary farm lodge (owner Crystal Diaz)
- Wanderstay Hotels: First hostel owned by an African American woman, also with a sister boutique hotel in Houston, Texas (Founder Deidre Mathis)