As a woman-founded business, Wanderful is always proud to support women entrepreneurs and their ventures! That’s why we’re thrilled to announce our latest partnership with Away – the sleek and thoughtful luggage for the modern traveler. In the next few weeks, we’ll be co-hosting conversations in their stores across the US and UK on solo travel. Hear unique stories from our local chapter directors and other women of note who have traveled the world on their own—and what they discovered about themselves along the way. Plus, get some tips and recommendations that will inspire your next trip!
“Our Wanderful women are huge fans of Away and, as an organization, I just can’t help but love that it’s women-founded. Plus, the topic is so important — that’s why we’re so excited to talk about it in so many of our chapters!” said Beth Santos, Founder and CEO of Wanderful.
Wanderful’s chapter directors in each location will discuss why they were inspired to start traveling alone and to further discuss “who you are when you travel alone”. The events will be held in the following places and dates:
- New York: August 28th 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- Los Angeles: August 28th 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- Boston: August 28th 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- Chicago: August 28th 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- San Francisco: September 4th 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- Austin: September 8th 1:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- London: September 5th 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.