1. Food is cheap.
2. Beer is cheap.
A typical Czech day involves a hike to a lookout tower, local beer, and gulash in a bread bowl. How wonderful! Image courtesy of Samantha Marangell.
3. The architecture mirrors complicated histories.
4. Leaving the capital cities can mean not hearing English.
5. The forests look as if they were plucked from fairy tales.
6. Kids still have childhoods.
7. You’re within close proximity to all types of outdoor activities.
The landscape of Central Europe is diverse, natural, and enticing. Image courtesy of Samantha Marangell.