Those interactions, experiences, behaviors and moments in time that nourish you and strengthen you inside and out are so important to your life and career/biz voyage. It’s essential that we consistently engage in them with passion and a splash of boldness.
Which are yours now? Which will you add?
By the way, any current habits or activities that need to stop?
Some of My “Miracle Grow”:
• Joking with hubby…when we laugh till our guts hurt.
• Bonding with my family.
• Having soulful connections with people…where you both can talk, laugh and listen and that conversation feeds your soul.
• Waking up and doing my mantras affirmations, opening an inspiring book to a random page daily and knowing the message today just hit the spot, and that I will do something with it.
• Drinking an exquisite cup of lavender tea.
• Running on this beautiful path with trees with our pooch, Chance.
• Eating tons of veggies daily.
• Planning and organizing my weekly schedule.
• Positive and constructive feelings, thoughts and actions.
• Daily abundant actions and behaviors to live a loving and thriving working/biz/career life: working and strategizing on my loving biz; weekly video meetings with women to mastermind and collaborate; reading about five blog posts weekly to support my growth, and implementing my learnings; collaborating with other online and in physical businesses to support their cause; being mentored by a diverse group of people, each with key strengths; online webinars monthly to support strenghtening my gray matter and actions.
Your Miracle Grow Project for November and December to Pave a Beaming 2013:
A. Kuddos! High Five Momento: You and Me,’) Which will you continue?
B. What will strengthen your life/career voyage and body, mind and soul?
C. Which miracle grow will you add regularly in your daily/ weekly/monthly life? What is this? How often? Why?
D. And which will you say sayonara to?
Adios for now.”)
Pretty please, can you spread the miracle grow?…
Post a comment under the comments section…And share this post with your circle.