Ready to have an adventure? Whether traveling solo or with a friend, check out some of these ideas for exciting activities you can do on your journey, all featuring businesses owned or led by women.
- Anina NYC Travels: Wheelchair accessible tours in Central Park, the Financial District/World Trade Center area, and midtown Manhattan (Founder Anina Young)
- Invisible Cities: This company trains people who have experienced homelessness to give tours in cities across the UK (Founder Zakia Moulaoui)
- Like A Local Tours: Sustainable, memorable experiences in NYC and Brooklyn by connecting locals and tourists to authentic tour guides and local businesses (Founder Lauren J. Beebe)
- Moonlight Experiences: A platform for queer things to do around the world with ticketed small-group experiences (Founder Aisha Shaibu-Lenoir)
- Sarong Trails: Culture conversations in Malaysia (Founder Manjeet Dhillon)
- SORORAL: Boutique tour operator offering curated travel experiences for women (Founders Megan Ryder-Burbidge & Linsey Sherman-Zekulin)
- Taste of Toulouse: Award-winning guided food tours and other delicious experiences that help you explore French gastronomy and culture, experience a slice of local life in “La Ville Rose,” and connect with passionate local artisans and businesses who make and sell some of the best products in southwest France (Founder Jessica Hammer)