We are thrilled to announce that the schedule for the inaugural Women in Travel Summit (WITS) Europe is now available!
Our WITS team has been hard at work to put together this dazzling and jam-packed line-up of travel’s top marketing talent from around the world. Taking place in Riga, Latvia from November 8-10, WITS Europe will bring together women travel influencers, bloggers, and industry members for a weekend of travel experiences, informative programming, and targeted networking.
Want a sneak peek of some of the sessions we’ll be presenting?
- “Navigating Leadership as a Female Founder” with Carly Hulls
- “Achieving Success on a Global Scale: Pitching Brands for Products, Payments and Press Tips” with Kirsty Leanne and Pola Henderson.
- “Reaching More Than One Audience with Bilingual Content” with Sophie Sanchez.
- “The Ethics of Sponsored Content” with Rachel Heller.
- “ROI Report: Your Biggest Success Tool” with Archana Singh
- “Legal Issues That Could Hiccup Your Content Creation and How to Avoid Them” with Kristina Liburd.
- “How to Put Your Blog on the Map (and Earn More Money!) With Freelance Writing” with Nora Dunn.
“We’re honored to be bringing so many talented and inspiring people together, particularly for our first event in Europe,” said Ariel Goldberg, WITS Program & Creative Director. “Our lineup spans the globe, with presenters representing everywhere from Australia to Saudi Arabia, the Caribbean to South and Southeast Asia, and of course Latvia itself.”
”We are truly happy and proud that Riga will be hosting one of the main gatherings for tourism and travel influencers this year – the Women in Travel Summit (WITS),” said Vita Jermoloviča, the board chairwoman of the Riga Tourism Development Bureau.
If you are a journalist or reporter in need of press passes, please get in touch with Wanderful’s Communications & PR Manager Justine Abigail Yu at email@example.com.